What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to be a better dart player
- Avoid These Eight Numbers At All Costs – If you don’t you will suffer the consequence … more defeats.
- National Championships with the top players in Canada including world ranked Bob Sinnaeve.
- Use this winning strategy – It will put your name in the ‘winning’ column more often
- Use This Winning Strategy – It will put your name in the ‘winning’ column more often.
- Avoid This Trap – If you don’t, you can kiss your chance of winning good-bye.
- Find out why Step # 2 is the key that separates the ‘best from the rest’
- Master this part of the dart board and put yourself in the winner’s circle
- Beware Of The Cursed Triple – It could bring you grief and certain defeat.
- Discover the “Three Steps To Winning Darts” that apply to all players
- Understand and master these three steps and you will win more often.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Play Better Darts scores 70.16/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.playbetterdarts.info/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: playbetterdarts.info you’ll also be taken through to playbetterdarts.info, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)